This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- NPR looked at how popular brands are often revived after bankruptcy.
- Vogue explored why blepharoplasty (eye lift) is the second-most-requested plastic surgery in America (after rhinoplasty)
- AfroTech reported that new Xbox president Sarah Bond is the first Black woman in the role at a major gaming company.
- The American Bar Association shared results from their survey that found that lawyers feel penalized for becoming mothers.
- Speaking of having kids, The New York Times gave tips on preparing your body for enduring pregnancy.
- Vox offered a guide on choosing a health care plan.
- The 19th reported that Rep. Gwen Moore (D-WI) has introduced a resolution calling attention to the “relationship between firearm violence, misogyny, and violence against women.”
- WIRED shared how to learn all sorts of things with apps.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The Belladonna, with “Terms You Foolishly Misunderstood In My Rental Ad.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.
Feeling social? You can check us out on Facebook or Instagram, or through Bloglovin, Pinterest, or Twitter!